Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let me in pls.

I want to talk to someone about this. Scratch that. I NEED to talk to someone about this. Pour out everything I feel because it's dragging me down into this dark place I thought I had left behind never to be revisited. It's eating me up from the inside out. But it's not my story to tell.

The person I need to talk to is u. Only u. I just need to hear your voice. I just need to make sure you're ok. I just want u to need me as much as I need u especially during times like this. I need u to stop pushing me away and shutting me out. This affects me as much as it does u, even if u can't begin to reason why. It just does. And it hurts when u don't let me in. There is only so much I can do looking in from the outside. U promised we'd do everything together. Eventually there is only so much that I can resist. Even perseverance wears out over time. Eventually I will just go in any direction u push me in.

I just hope that day will never come. Because I still care. I just need u to let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment